Pocatello is known as the “Gateway to the Northwest” (or "Gate City" by the locals). Pioneers, gold miners and settlers who traveled the Oregon Trail passed through our gates. Stage and freight lines and the railroad soon followed, turning our community into the trade center and transportation junction it is today.
Whether you're passing through or planning to stay for a while, Pocatello has a century-long tradition of welcoming everyone.
Come and see. You'll love where you visit!
- Pocatello Visitors' Guide1.08 MB
- Southeast Idaho Vacation Brochure1.59 MB
- Southeast Idaho Travel Guide3.67 MB
- Discover Idaho Museums1 MB
- Birdwatching in Southeast Idaho2.59 MB
2695 South 5th
Pocatello, ID 83204